- Restore the wielder's HP with each kill.
- Sonic Burst: Unleashes inner energy and revitalizes the wielder's body.
- Chapter 5, Verse 1 - Village of Stone (9800)
- Cyclone Dance: A standard five-hit attack combination with which long swords start.
- Crouching Wolf Blast: A five-hit attack combination in which Nowe twists in the air and slams his long sword into the ground, sending a shockwave in front of him over long distances.
- Hypersonic Blast: This short three-hit attack combination ends in a sharp forward-piercing attack, breaking the guard of anyone in its path.
- Dragon Blast: This four-hit attack combination unleashes a flurry of wide-sweeping attacks that send enemies into the air.
The sword smith longed to create a perfect sword – a sword that would tear through a limb with one slash, and impale organs with a single thrust. A sword that would make its victims suffer right up to their dying breath.
In search of the cruelest of agonies, the sword smith worked night and day. After months of toil, it was complete – a sword that would deal unending pain to its victims. All that remained was to test its abilities.
The sword smith took the weapon to his king, and told him that even the most courageous man would tell its wielder anything he wanted to know.
When the king tested his claim, he found the sword smith’s words to be true: prisoners divulged their secrets without hesitation.
Elated with the sword, the king demanded to know how it was forged, but the sword smith refused to reveal his methods, fearing his masterpiece would be copied. As a result, he got to experience his work first hand. He shed tears of joy at the quality of his creation.