The sword is depicted as having a rather long and wide blade, which under normal circumstances, a soldier could not wield. Caim, however, is able to fight with it rather well.
- Caim's Sword is a sharp sword with a perfect balance of weight, power, and manuverability. Even late in the game, this sword is still of value.
- Very powerful in all areas. Adapts to various battle conditions.
- The sword of a prince from a certain kingdom.
- Cometdance: A series off firballs are hurled at the ground in front of Caim.
- Blazing Fang: Exploding fireballs skim the ground, incinerating enemies.
- Default Weapon
- After Chapter 9, Verse 3. Free Mission - Sanctuary (Chest Item).
- Cyclone Dance: A standard five-hit attack combination with which long swords start.
- Crouching Wolf Blast: A five-hit attack combination in which Nowe twists in the air and slams his long sword into the ground, sending a shockwave in front of him over long distances.
- Hypersonic Blast: This short three-hit attack combination ends in a sharp forward-piercing attack, breaking the guard of anyone in its path.
- White Serpent Blade: This seven-hit attack combination uses a flurry of wide-sweeping attacks to send enemies flying away.
A gift to Caim from his beloved father. Since he was a young child, Caim had idolized his gentle father and longed to fight strongly and bravely in battle beside him.
But the dark shadow of the Empire fell over their peaceful kingdom. The Empire grew stronger and stronger, until one day, Caim's castle was attacked by Imperial black dragons.
"Caim! Take Furiae and flee!" So ordered Caim's father. But even before Caim was able to answer, his parents were slain before his very eyes.
Clutching the sword that was a gift from his father, Caim swore upon it revenge for the loss of his kingdom and the murder of his parents. Even now, an unquenchable rage still fills his heart.
Eighteen years ago, when the world faced destruction, a human and a dragon dared to fight the gods. In the end, the dragon gave her life to save the world. Left behind, the man wandered the desolate lands, his heart full of sorrow.
Accompanying him on his journey was the very same girl who brought mankind to the brink of extinction.
Betraying the alliance he’s formed during the war, the old hierarch altered the seal to increase the dragon’s burden. When the wandering man felt the dragon’s agony, the girl sensed his distress and made her escape. Alone again, his mind was consumed by thoughts of vengeance and his hollow soul burned with bloodlust once more.
Caim hunted down the treacherous hierarch. Ignoring his pleas for mercy, he killed him with a single blow. However, Caim’s efforts were in vain: the seal was permanently altered. The burden was tearing the dragon’s mind apart, so the world’s former savior faced a similar choice... But this time, Caim would choose the dragon over the world.
Caim and Angelus were finally reunited, when all the keys to the seal had been broken. Once more, the world faced destruction, but at least they were together – complete. They vowed then never to part again – a vow they kept until the end.
After that, only Caim’s sword remained in the doomed world.
There once was an awkward prince who found love, politics, and even general interactions difficult. His only comfort was practising swordplay in the courtyard.
After a hundred days of practice, he began to feel stronger. As this strength turned to confidence and washed away his anxieties, the prince devoted himself to mastering the sword.
After a thousand days of practice, he forget the stress of politics and intrigue. Such things brought only lies and betrayal, but his sword never did.
After ten thousand days of practice, he realised his sword might free him from all stress if he entrusted everything to it. Alas, he was only running away from his problems...
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Weight||2.2 kg||2.2 kg||2.2 kg||2.2 kg|
|Next Level (kills)||200||300||600||