- Carrion-maker causes decent amounts of damage for a mace, and it will knock enemies to the ground when used.
- Heavy Blows break the enemy's guard.
- Ares' Breath: It provides a shield that lasts for a preset amount of time and damages enemies by one-third each time it touches them.
- Leonard's Regret, Verse 3
Kill ALL knights on the furthest part of the map BEFORE killing all targets.
- Chapter 5, Verse 6 (Chest Item)
- Dragon's Dance
- Dragon's Flight
During the first moon, it smashed the legs of a hundred men, women, and children.
During the second moon, it smashed the arms of a hundred men, women, and children.
During the third moon, it smashed the heads of a hundred men, women, and children.
During the fourth moon, nothing was left but a lake of blood and a mace dripping with liquefied flesh.
The iron club was placed at the corner of the torture chamber. After prisoners had been subjects to every conceivable form of torture, it would make an appearance.
With their bodies in mutilated ruins, victims longed for the iron club’s fatal blow, and an end to the pain.
From toothless mouths, they would wail, “The club! The club! Please, show me the club!” And, like a bloody angel, the iron club would come to answer their prayer.
The weapon turned its victim into meat with a single crushing blow, then waited in silence for the next prayer.
Caked in flesh and blood, it came to resemble the bodies it violated.