- Heavy and lacking range, but can easily knock enemies to the ground.
- Excels at guard-breaking and linear-sweep attacks.
- Jotun Storm: Brings down meteorites that smash headlong into the enemies and instantly destroy them..
- Salamander Wings: Waves of fire roll across the ground, burning the enemy.
- Chapter 3, Verse XIV
Kill all the initial targets. Kill about half the targets that appear around the prison to make the enemies spawn near the west cave. Head to the cave and kill the single, non-target heavy knight who is inside. When you kill him, the hidden treasure chest will appear inside the prison, on the east side. Make sure you leave at least one target alive before you claim this weapon, or you will accidentally complete the mission when you try to grab the weapon.
- Chapter 5, Verse 1 - Village of Stone (7850)
- Tornado Dance: The standard seven-hit attack combination of all axes.
- Evil's Doom: In this combination, Urick spins his axe to build momentum before crashing it to the ground, sending a shockwave over a short distance in front of him.
- Shattershy Blast: An attack combination where Urick sprints forward and performs an upward slash with his axe, sending his enemies in the air.
- Evil's Downfall: An attack combination that Urick ends by running forward, slashing enemies in his path.
Hundreds of years ago, there lived a noble robber who always wear a scarlet cloak. Unsure what to do with the wealth he pilfered from corrupt merchants, he melted it down to forge this axe.
He was pleased with how he had disposed of the merchants' ill-gotten loot. But as he became obsessed with making the axe even more gorgeous, he started to rob the innocent as well.
One day, he raided the mansion of the most powerful sorcerer in the kingdom, and was quickly caught by the wily wizard. The wizard urged the robber to return to his noble ways of old.
But the bewitched heart of the robber could not be swayed. The wizard cast a spell that sealed the robber in a brilliant red crystal, and he then set the crystal in the eye of the axe.
"Not enough! I haven’t had enough!" The magician awoke with a start. The axe... had it spoke to him? Or had he been dreaming?
Since that night, the magician’s face, recognized throughout the kingdom, slowly seemed to change. After several months, he began to resemble in infamous thief who had terrorized the lands decades before.
The thief’s soul had resided within the axe for years, waiting for the perfect moment to seize a new body. Though the magician tried to resist, the thief eventually conquered his mind and stole his life.
The nobles of the kingdom did not think to question what he did them. How could they have known that he was no longer his true self?
And so they all met a disastrous end, while the magician lived on...