- Deathdance has a short reach and only inflicts relatively light damage, but it's a very quick weapon with a powerful magic attack.
- Accumulates MP quickly. Effective magic attacks.
- Queen Hel's Comfort: It consists of a swirl of black shadow spirits that spin out from Caim once the magic is invoked, damagaing any enemy they come into contact with.
- Deadly Fang: Fangs of death slice through the earth, tearing enemies apart.
- Castle of the Goddess - In the Sky: Kill all enemies including the towers
- Chapter 7, Verse 1 - Village of Sand (5100 Gold)
- Dragon's Dance: A standard six-hit attack combination with which swords start.
- Heaven's Dragonbolt: A side-slashing, six-hit combination ending with a powerful sword thrust that sends a shockwave through the air.
- Dragon's Thunder: A five-hit attack combination in which Nowe performs a spinning uppercut attack, sending nearby enemies into the air to crash.
- Dragon's Flight: This powerful four-hit attack combination deals a critical blow with a downward slash.
A long time ago, there was a small nation that was invaded by its mighty neighbor. The country was helpless as the invaders put its women and children to the sword.
In the small country, there was a brave and beautiful princess who became determined to save her homeland. She disguised herself as a dancing girl and presented herself to the enemy emperor.
The emperor, entranced by the beauty of the dance, immediately fell in love with the princess. But as he approached her, she plunged this sword into his breast and slew him on the spot.
After that, the mighty empire fell into ruin and decline, and the princess's country was saved. To this day, every girl of the kingdom dreams of becoming the dancing princess of legend.
Long ago, in a war-torn region where a small nation constantly fought for supremacy, one country thrived under the leadership of a great hero. In time, he became an emperor and his armies conquered the neighboring lands. Exhausted by years of war, the conquered subjects of this new emperor welcomed his rule.
The emperor held a feast from time to time. It was the one luxury he allowed himself. Disregarding the advice of his council, he would even entertain guests from enemy nations. That day, he had invited a beautiful dancer to perform for him. She hailed from a country which had resisted his conquest for several years.
The dancer possessed such beauty and grace, she stole the emperor’s heart in an instant. At the end of her performance, he applauded generously and ordered her to approach his throne so that he might reward her. As he reached out to hand her a priceless ring, she stabbed him through the heart with the sword she’s used in her dance.
Bereft of its emperor, the empire soon crumbled, and the flames of war engulfed the region once again. War brought suffering and death to the people of every nation.
The assassin’s sword was lost, but its story and cruel legacy remains.