- Long range staff with reasonable power.
- Conjures short range spells. Acquires MP quickly.
- Silver Solace: It creates magic corona of light that appears and heals Caim at its center.
- Bloody Vortex: Darkness overwhelms enemies.
- Chapter 11, Verse 1
Kill the targets on the first floor. Then, instead of heading to the door, go back upstairs. The round room will now have a blue highlighted treasure chest in it.
- After Chapter 1, Verse 4 - Free Expedition: The District of Shining Life (Chest Item)
- Dancer's Fury: The standard five-hit combination for all rods.
- Thunderfire: In the five-hit linear attack combination, Manah slams her staff on the ground, sending a shockwave forward.
- Headwind Blade: A good area-of-effect attack combination where Manah hits enemies up into the air and twirls her staff with her legs in a 360-degree motion.
This was the staff of a lean, thin wizard. His mean indifference and cold heart heart made him hated by the townspeople and his apprentices.
Growing fearful for his own life, the wizard used the black arts to form a staff with fearsome power--power that drew its energy from the wizard's own life force.
As the staff gathered more and more energy to itself, the wizard grew thinner and weaker. But the wizard was intoxicated by the staff's power, and could not let go, no matter the cost.
Obsessed with protecting himself from his resentful apprentices, the wizard clutched the staff tight till he died. In the end, all that remained of him were brittle bones and dried, translucent skin.
This staff was created with the skin and bones of a gaunt magician. The magician was a famous man with many disciples. When he grew old, he asked his disciples to select one of their own number to be his successor.
One of the magician’s disciples was a talented young man with eyes as sharp as an eagle. The old magician named him his successor, and taught him everything he knew. The young man mastered every known spell within half a year. Thrilled by his progress, the old magician asked him to help train other disciples.
During training, the young man began to invent new spells. Soon the other disciples began to train directly under him, rather than their former master. The old magician knew that his time passed, and asked him protege to take his place. But the young man refused. He said he wanted to travel the world and seek out new magic.
Stung by the young man’s refusal, the magician’s emotions, pent up until now, exploded... Jealousy. Hatred. Love... He unleashed every spell he knew, but the young man calmly reflected each of his curses back at him. Caught in a maelstrom of his own magic, the old man’s flash melted leaving nothing but skins and bones.