Flamberge is a weapon in the Drakengard.
- Flameberge is avery sharp weapon that is also very fast for a Long Sword. It slices as well as it thrusts, and is an excellent addition to Caim's arsenal.
- Very sharp. Possesses a great variety of attacks.
- Dragonspeak: Sends out great fireballs that damages and destroys anything it hits.
- Salamander Wings: Waves of fire roll across the ground, burning the enemy.
- Charpter 6, Verse 4
KILL all enemies on the 2nd floor.
- After Chapter 9, Verse 3 - Remote Village (26500 Gold).
- Dragon's Dance: A standard six-hit attack combination with which swords start.
- Heaven's Dragonbolt: A side-slashing, six-hit combination ending with a powerful sword thrust that sends a shockwave through the air.
- Dragon Slash: A combo in which Nowe jumps into the air and thrusts his sword into the ground, creating a shockwave that affects all enemies in the area.
- Dragon's Thunder: A five-hit attack combination in which Nowe performs a spinning uppercut attack, sending nearby enemies into the air to crash.
A sword whose name can also mean "fire." The rippled blade deepens wounds and makes them fatal. This was a common sword in days past.
In ancient times, a warrior and a dragon fought a battle. Seeing his sword melt in the dragonfire, the warrior tore out the dragon's tongue and wrapped it round his weapon's blade.
The enraged dragon blasted a mighty fireball at the warrior. So great was the conflagration that both warrior and dragon were reduced to ash. All that remained was the sword, untouched by the flames.
Since then, the sword has held a special magic against the flames of dragons. But it is said that should an unworthy man try to wield it, he will be engulfed in a column of fire.
The dragon faced certain death, he lamented: why had he tried to save the life of a wretched human child, only to fly straight into the trap of dragon hunters? With his consciousness fading, the dragon thought he saw a man fighting. When he awoke, the man was treating his wounds.
The man who saved the dragon’s life aspired to become king. The dragon was not interested in such matters, but he thought that he would make a fine ruler. Suddenly, an arrow pierced the man’s chest. The dragon hunters had called in reinforcements. Critically injured, he groaned and fell to his knees.
Struggling to his feet, the man fought back bravely, but his wound was slowing him down. Just as it seemed he was about to be overwhelmed, the sound of tearing flesh filled the air. The dragon had torn out its own tongue! When the man pierced the tongue with his sword, a wall of flame spilled out burning the dragon hunters to ash.
"I’d hate to sacrifice myself for a mere human, but I do not wish to live with your death on my conscience." Said the dragon, as he closed his eyes. At that moment, a bond that transcended species was forged. With Flamberge in his hand, the man later became king.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Sharpness||Very Fine||Very Fine||Very Fine||Very Fine|
|Weight||1.7 kg||1.8 kg||1.9 kg||1.9 kg|
|Next Level (kills)||????||????||????||