- Deals huge amounts of damage, but with each swing is exposed to counterattack.
- Powerful and breaks the enemy's guard with easy, but hard to use.
- Eye of the Salamander: Shoots fire at nearby enemies.
- Horn of Nightmares: Awakens the spirits of the dead, who kill surrounding enemies.
- Chapter 9, Verse 2
It's located in a side street towards the end of the map.
- Chapter 7, Verse 1 - Village of Sand (18400 Gold)
- Tornado Dance: The standard seven-hit attack combination of all axes.
- Dragon Deity's Fury: A short but powerful attack combination in which Urick spins and sends his axe crashing down on helpless enemies to deal heavy damage.
- Shatterheaven Blast: An attack combination where Urick flips forward while smashing his axe into the ground twice.
- Shattershy Blast: An attack combination where Urick sprints forward and performs an upward slash with his axe, sending his enemies in the air.
An ambitious wizard sealed a salamander within this axe. It became imbued with potent fire magic and even greater destructive power.
The salamander whispered to the magician: "Feed the axe blood...and we will become even stronger!" Bewitched by the power, the wizard began to seek victims to slay.
"Well? Shall you give us more blood?" so whispered the axe, its appetite for flesh growing. The wizard, intoxicated by the power, had no means to resist.
Not so long ago, the axe was discovered lying next to a withered mummy as dry as a petrified tree. Even now, the axe whispers to those drawn by the dark night. "Kill," it says...
A twisted magician sealed a fire lizard into this axe. It would whisper words of hatred for others, and drive its owner to madness.
A thief who stole this axe soon extended his territory to beyond the neighboring mountains, and became the chief of a large group of bandits.
A page who acquired this axe became an infamous soldier, and was made lieutenant in an order of knights.
In the end, however, the axe drove both the thief and the page to kill indiscriminately, and they were murdered by their own men.