- Hunter's Joy inflicts light damage. It is not heavy and therefore easy to wield, making it a very fast weapon that's capable of chaining many nits together.
- Breaks the enemy's guard, but still only a hunting sword.
- Gyllir's Hoof: produces a shockwave pulse that travels through the ground and explodes upwards.
- Sonic Blow: Unleashes inner energy and sends enemies flying.
- Free Mission: The Castle Environs
Kill all enemies in the NE valley of the map.
- Chapter 3, Verse 3 (Chest Item).
- Dragon's Dance: A standard six-hit attack combination with which swords start.
- Heaven's Dragonbolt: A side-slashing, six-hit combination ending with a powerful sword thrust that sends a shockwave through the air.
- Dragon's Flight: This powerful four-hit attack combination deals a critical blow with a downward slash.
In a certain country lived a feudal lord. This lord was enamored of the hunt; each day he rode out to find animals to slay, his favourite hunting sword by his side.
One evening, the animals of the forest gathered together in council. "We cannot survive much longer! We must kill the lord if we wish to live!"
So the animals of the forest surrounded the lord's manor, seeking a way in. But when the lord saw them all, he danced with delight. "So, they have all gathered for the hunt!"
With joy coursing through his veins, the lord rode out and slaughtered all the animals till not one remained in the forest. By the by, the lord lived happily on to a ripe old age.
A lord with a penchant for hunting once owned this sword. With it at his side, he would ride out into the forest and not return until he had slaughtered all the animals he could find. Several decades later, when the lord’s grandson inherited the title, he also inherited this sword.
The new lord was a gentle soul, and wasn’t fond of hunting – until the day he found this sword among his grandfather’s possessions. From then on, his interest grew and he began to make frequent hunting trips.
As the months passed, the young lord’s behavior became more and more eccentric. He would lick the food off his plate and was sometimes seen walking on all fours around the castle. Then one day he disappeared.
No one knew what had become of him - only that a beastly roaring could be heard echoing from deep within the castle dungeons. It is said that it can still be heard to this day.