Hymir's Finger, also known as Broken Iron, is a recurring weapon in the Drakengard series.
- Несмотря на громоздкость этот меч
- Though unwieldy, this sword has a mighty swing that instills the fear of death in enemies.
- Тип: Длинный меч
- Тяжелый и медленный, но его могучая сила может убить самого сильного из ogres.
- Тип: Топор
- Some say this sword is the heaviest of all the world's melee weapons.
- Type: Sword
- Size: Small to Large
- Mizzle of Tears: Spectral energy bursts from Caim's body.
- Horn of Nightmares: Awakens the spirits of the dead, who kill surrounding enemies.
- Seere's Prayer, Verse 10
- Kill all 10 waves of enemies in less than 5 minutes.
- After Chapter 3, Verse 2
- Complete "The Courtyard of the Grand Shrine" Free Expedition four times.
- Accord's Request; Shooting Stars
- 11-Hit Chain
- Finishing blows after hits 1, 3, 5, 9
- (x)-Hit Chain
- Tornado Dance: The standard seven-hit attack combination of all axes.
- Fury's Outburst: A short, but powerful, attack combination where Urick sprints forward, slowly winds up, then spins his axe in a powerful 360-degree motion.
- Dragon Deity's Fury: A short but powerful attack combination in which Urick spins and sends his axe crashing down on helpless enemies to deal heavy damage.
- Fury's Frenzy: This combination has a wide-sweeping attack.
- 6-Hit Chain
- 2-Hit Aerial Chain
- Template:Sigil Wave
- Template:Aerial Assault
- Template:Rising Spinslash
- Template:Forward Spinslash
This is the largest sword in the world, too heavy for any mere mortal to lift. It is believed that till now, no warrior has been able to wield it.
It was ordered forged by the warlord Vahk the Pitiless. Made from the melted armor of his vanquished enemies, the sword announced Vahk's might and grandeur to the world.
The sword grew heavier and heavier each time it took a life, and it gradually became more and more difficult to wield. At last, even its mighty owner could no longer swing it.
One morning, Vahk the Pitiless was found dead. Beside him, dripping with flesh and dyed scarlet with blood, lay the sword. Who had managed to raise the mighty weapon against him?
What was once hailed as the largest blade in the world, striking fear into the hearts of men, now bore no trace of its former glory. Only a shattered heap of iron remained.
Back when this heap was still a sword, its owner had tried to fuse it with unimaginable variety of objects. His mania for modifying the weapon had seen its titanic form incorporate armor, other swords and even the bones of the dead. Mighty though it already was, he was obsessed by the idea that it could be made yet stronger.
The blade slowly began to change color, turning crimson towards its edge. The gradation seemed to symbolize its place on the boundary between this world and the next. Certainly, it had been the difference between life and death to many a friend and foe in the past. But when its owner tried to fuse it with a baby, its blade finally shattered.
Discarded as a failed experiment, the sword longed for the days, when it had terrified men with its fearsome form... So it searched for an owner who could forge its blade afresh.
The iron was beaten into shape. It stood alone in battle.
The iron killed with abandon. That was its reason to exist.
The iron took countless lives to make its dream come true.
The iron shed bloody tears, for it could not be human again.
- This weapon appears in NieR and NieR: Automata as the Iron Will.
- This weapon is a reference to the Dragonslayer from Berserk. For it is too heavy for any man to wield and yet Caim can wield it with ease.