- Best used when thrusting. It is an excellent weapon for Dash Strike or other head-on attacks.
- Excels at linear-sweep attacks.
- Voice of Gungnir: sends forth sword of light that damages all enemies in the area.
- Sonic Burst: Unleashes inner energy and revitalizes the wielder's body.
- Free Mission: The Winter Wasteland - In The Sky
Kill ALL enemies in 3:20. You may use magic.
- Chapter 4, Verse 6 - Village of Sand (5400 Gold)
- Dragon's Dance: A standard six-hit attack combination with which swords start.
- Crouching Wolf Blast: A five-hit attack combination in which Nowe twists in the air and slams his long sword into the ground, sending a shockwave in front of him over long distances.
- Phoenix Lash: This five-hit attack combination ends in a powerful downward slash into the ground that deals heavy damage to enemies.
- Dragon Blast: This four-hit attack combination unleashes a flurry of wide-sweeping attacks that send enemies into the air.
A sword wielded as a symbol of justice by the successive heroes of a kingdom. The church of the land imbued it with powerful magic so that any who fought for justice would be blessed.
The first hero was a great general who smashed an invading army. He killed a score of enemy by his own hand.
The second hero was a great general who defended his country from a mutinous rebellion. He captured each and every one of the mutineers and, by his own hand, carried out their sentence of death.
The last hero was a general who invaded and colonized a foreign land. In this conquered country, he ordered the massacre of tens of thousands of innocent lives.
Generation of heroes carried this sword as the symbol of freedom. To carry this sword, and to win acclaim as heroes, they had to shed much blood.
With this sword in hand, the heroes invaded foreign lands in the name of freedom. Their soldiers looted the lands and many innocent people died.
The sword was later stolen by a bandit and sold to a warmongering general. Subsequently, he too invaded neighboring kingdoms is the name of freedom, his soldiers looted the lands, and many innocent people died.
After each war, the sword changed hands. To this day, no one could find a hero wielding in the name of freedom.