- Chapter 6, Verse 2 (Chest Item).
- Cyclone Dance: A standard five-hit attack combination with which long swords start.
- Crouching Wolf Blast: A five-hit attack combination in which Nowe twists in the air and slams his long sword into the ground, sending a shockwave in front of him over long distances.
- Hypersonic Blast: This short three-hit attack combination ends in a sharp forward-piercing attack, breaking the guard of anyone in its path.
- Dragon Blast: This four-hit attack combination unleashes a flurry of wide-sweeping attacks that send enemies into the air.
In solitary confinement somewhere in the desert, a man was tied to a stake. He had fought to protect the one he loved, but lacked the strength to save her, and stood on the brink of despair. He could remember her smile... but her smiles were directed at her brother.
Drifting in and out of consciousness, he was about to accept his fate when a girl appeared before him. Her eyes were a deep crimson and glistened like rubies. She smiled liked the pretty little girl that she was, but spoke in a strange voice... It was the voice of neither a child nor an adult.
"If only I had the strength..."
Her crimson eyes peered into the weak man's mind. He became the girl's servant. Beyond that, he could not remember...
The only thing he could remember is his beloved killing herself in front of him... Then, standing before the Seeds of Destruction.
Eighteen years later...
The man's long sword now belonged to a boy raised by a dragon. The sword was used to fight his lover's brother, the one-eyed man.
Standing beside the boy was the girl with crimson eyes, now a grown woman. Their tale of life, death, and tangled relations was told for generations.