- Possesses powerful magic and ground-sweep attacks.
- Vermillion Cell: A fireball that shoots magic arrows that burn the enemy.
- Chapter 7, Verse 1 - Village of Sand (6200 Gold).
- Dancer's Fury: The standard five-hit combination for all rods.
- Headwind Blade: A good area-of-effect attack combination where Manah hits enemies up into the air and twirls her staff with her legs in a 360-degree motion.
- Tailwind Blade: In this combination, Manah runs forward and knocks the enemy into the air before performing a wide-sweeping attack with her staff.
The magician was a good friend and a confident of General Oror. He used his power to cleanse the land of Soul Flame.
After Oror was killed by an enemy, the magician left the knights. He did not take kindly the new general’s methods. Acutely aware of the plight of his former wards, he returned to the district to ease the suffering of the oppressed.
The magician sold everything in his possession to feed the hungry. He even sold weapons which were crucial to his use of magic. When all of his wealth and power had been exhausted, he starved to death.