Magicians, or Mages, are an enemy type that first appeared in Drakengard. Magicians are long-ranged enemies that can cast powerful magic attacks. They are all strong enough to shoot dragons out of the sky, and are far more aggressive when engaging them.
- Priests are the most common spellcater in game, and as such can only preform basic spells.
- Beast Tamers can control the minds of Golems as they fight. When killed, the Golems flee.
- Necromancers can summon the undead to fight for them as they fight.
- Wizards are the most powerful magicians in the game. They do they basic spells, but do a lot more damage.
- Blue Magicians use water magic and can fire forstbolts, sometimes in barrages.
- Red Magicians use fire magic and can shoot fireballs and heal.
- White Magicians use light magic to fire streams of light projectiles that ricochet off walls.
- Dark Magicans use dark magic to fire bolts of dark energy and have the ability to summon undead knights.
- Floating Dark Magicians are the most powerful magicians in the game. They fire bolts of shining light and can teleport short distances.
- Wizards can create fire pillers, shoot fireballs and teleport.
- Necromancers can use the common spells and also summon the Undead
- Sorcerers are the most powerful mages in the game. They cast the basic spells, but do a lot more damage.