- Conjures spells for ground-sweep magic.
- Siren's Tail: Glistening balls of water wash over the enemy.
- Chapter 9, Verse 1 - Village of the Tower (11800).
- Dancer's Fury: The standard five-hit combination for all rods.
- Thunderfire: In the five-hit linear attack combination, Manah slams her staff on the ground, sending a shockwave forward.
- Headwind Blade: A good area-of-effect attack combination where Manah hits enemies up into the air and twirls her staff with her legs in a 360-degree motion.
- Tailwind Blade: In this combination, Manah runs forward and knocks the enemy into the air before performing a wide-sweeping attack with her staff.
To a tiny pub in a northern port, a pretty young girl visited. Beautiful skin, alluring voice, all the men fell in love. She only carried with her a staff. She said she would sing.
Men gathered to see the girl. Squeezed into the tiny pub. The girl sang songs of the ocean. The men listened to her voice. They all tried to win her heart. But she would say: "No, not you."
One month later a traveler visited the pub where the girl now worked. Innocent eyes, handsome face. His smile was so charming. She knew what she had to do. She told him that he was the one.
Next day, the girl left with the boy. Leaving only her staff and a letter. The staff was a token of thanks. The letter said: "I’m an ocean spirit and it was time I went home." Men sang: "You could have said."