Nowe's Long Sword is a weapon in Drakengard 2.
- With training, it's wielder can deal powerful blows.
- Valkyrie Claw: Blades of light arc through the air, slashing the enemy.
- Default Weapon
- Cyclone Dance: A standard five-hit attack combination with which long swords start.
- Phoenix Lash: This five-hit attack combination ends in a powerful downward slash into the ground that deals heavy damage to enemies.
- Hypersonic Blast: This short three-hit attack combination ends in a sharp forward-piercing attack, breaking the guard of anyone in its path.
A gift from the previous general. Nowe received this sword on the day he joined the knights as a trainee.
Since taking him in from the wild, General Oror had been Nowe’s human father, teaching him the ways of men.
Oror was a strong and generous man whose skills with the sword was without equal. He was Nowe’s hero. Mocked by some as a wild beast, Nowe dreamed of one day becoming as strong and generous a human being as his adoptive father. Cherishing that dream, he trained every day with his sword and lived the life of a knight.
During Nowe’s first battle, Oror saved his life. The cruel reality of wall, all noise and blood and death was too much for the young Nowe to take in. He stood transfixed frozen with fear.
Seeing this, Oror rushed to his son’s side and commanded Nowe to listen carefully to his words.
"The sword takes life, but is also saves the lives of your friends. What matters is the will of the one who holds the sword."
So... would Nowe use this sword to Take life or save ir? Neither the sword nor Oror could answer that question.