- Horn of Justice: Holy light dances around the wielder's body, protecting against damage.
- Chapter 7, Verse 4 (Chest Item).
- Dragon's Dance: A standard six-hit attack combination with which swords start.
- Heaven's Dragonbolt: A side-slashing, six-hit combination ending with a powerful sword thrust that sends a shockwave through the air.
- Dragon's Flight: This powerful four-hit attack combination deals a critical blow with a downward slash.
Violence. Death. Ruin. Eighteen years ago, Oror was a general in the army of the Union, and led his forces against the armies of the Empire. During one fateful battle, a catastrophe befell the world and lightning rained down from the skies killing Oror’s men where they stood.
Loss. Starvation. Disease. The heroes saved the world from chaos and the was ended quickly, but the wounds caused by catastrophe were felt by mankind for many years to come.
During that time, Oror traveled the world trying to bring hope to the people. Their pitiful plight broke his heart.
Flags. Armor. Spears. Oror had learned that the heroes had formed a band of knight, sealed the "fire", and were now working to save the needy. Knowing that he could not save humanity alone, Oror willingly joined the knight. With knights under his command, he dedicated his life to saving as many people as possible.
Death. Love. Hate. Caught up in the internal politics of the heroes, Oror lost his life. [[ Gismor]] was the culprit. However, Oror did not hate Gismor. for his crime. His love for humanity would not permit such hatred, ever for his murder. And so Oror remained true to His was of life, until death.