- Both easy to handle and powerful.
- Well balanced and strong.
- Thunderclaw: Releases bolts of lightning that shoot down from the clouds on helpless enemies below.
- Thunderclaw: Rains down bolts of lightning, electrocuting enemies.
- Chapter 10, Verse II
Destroy ALL enemies in the 2nd floor. The box WILL appear somewhere in the 2nd floor upon doing so.
- Chapter 10, Verse 2 (Chest Item).
- Cyclone Dance: A standard five-hit attack combination with which long swords start.
- Crouching Wolf Blast: A five-hit attack combination in which Nowe twists in the air and slams his long sword into the ground, sending a shockwave in front of him over long distances.
- Hypersonic Blast: This short three-hit attack combination ends in a sharp forward-piercing attack, breaking the guard of anyone in its path.
- Dragon Blast: This four-hit attack combination unleashes a flurry of wide-sweeping attacks that send enemies into the air.
This sword belonged to a demented painter who murdered innocents every night and collected their blood. With this grisly harvest, he painted masterpieces the likes of which the world had never seen.
The painter had a dream. He dreamt that one day he would create paintings so powerful that all who viewed them would be at peace. Each day he painted feverishly, chasing his dream.
But none cared for his work, and he began to feel the cold, uncaring stares of others. Eventually, the soul of the sensitive artist was broken.
"Red! Crimson! Scarlet!" In a frenzy, the artist embarked on a rampage of murder and creation. It did not end until he turned the sword on himself and forged his last masterpiece.
What has happened to me? Every time I wield this sword - every time I see blood pour out of my victim’s neck – I’m overwhelmed with unspeakable joy.
Crimson blood paints the street red. It stains my pale body scarlet. Its vivid hue is burned into my eyes and won’t leave my mind... Blood, blood, blood, blood.
The blood gushes out with a happy splash!
When it’s all gone, I’m sad, so I find new flesh and tear it up! It’s best when it’s warm, but I like it cold too!
When it’s dry, it’s not so red, which isn’t much fun, but it’s still blood, so I still like it very, very much! Blood, blood, blood, blood !
BlOody, bLoOdY, BLooDY, bLOod!! CRiMsOn BLOOD!! BLoODy RED!! ReD, CrImSOn, SCaRLeT!!!