- Enables user to spin easily, hitting enemies all around him as he cycles through the combo hits.
- Very sharp, but the wielder's HP decreases significantly when hit.
- Breath of Amaterasu: sends curtains of fire over Caim for a short period of time. This increases Caim's attack strength significantly.
- Sonic Burst: Unleashes inner energy and revitalizes the wielder's body.
- Chapter 12, Verse 3. Destroy all the grotesqueries in thecorridors. Note that there are 3 DIFFERENT places where they appear.
- After Chapter 9, Verse 3 - Remote Village (64800 Gold).
- Dragon's Dance: A standard six-hit attack combination with which swords start.
- White Serpent Blade: This seven-hit attack combination uses a flurry of wide-sweeping attacks to send enemies flying away.
- Dragon Blast: This four-hit attack combination unleashes a flurry of wide-sweeping attacks that send enemies into the air.
When I first met him, I found it hard to imagine that the irascible, smelly monk that stood before me was once the vassal of such a mighty lord.
Yet the gleaming sword that he held at his side suggested his tale might be true. What, under heaven, had happened to bring such knight so low?
He told me that he had grown tired of the feuds of the noble families. But it is a hard thing for any warrior to abandon the discipline of the way of the sword.
"At that time...things might have gone better," he said, looking thoughtfully into the sky. I suppose that now, in some place, he is coming near to the end of his path.
After a lengthy war, the warrior finally captured Takamasa from his enemy, a mere fugitive.
The fugitive’s skills were no match for his own, but as soon as their swords crossed, the warrior’s blade broke in two. Risking his life, the warrior allowed the fugitive to plunge Takamasa into his shoulder. Inching agonizingly down its blade, He advanced and stabbed his enemy to death with the broken sword.
"Let him cut my flesh and I shall break his bones." Takamasa responded well to the warrior’s philosophy. Armed with the legendary blade, he became a renowned hero.
One day, he was ordered to kill a demon with the strength of one hundred men and a body like steel.
Showing no sign of fear, the warrior approached the demon and challenged it to strike him. Laughing at this folly, it shattered his body with a single mighty punch - but even as it did so, Takamasa pierced its scaly throat, killing it instantly. "Let him break my bones, and I shall take his life." The warrior's spirit lived on inside the sword.