- Breaks the enemy guard.
- Faerie's Wing: Summons powerful wind spirits that create wicked tempest that damage nearby enemies.
- Voice of Audhumla: Arrows of lightning seeks out and destroys enemies
- Leonard's default weapon.
- After Chapter 9, Verse 3 - Free Mission: The Castle of the Goddess (Chest Item).
- White Dance: The standard five-hit attack combination for all spears.
- Hallowed Blade: A seven-hit attack combination in which Eris throws enemies into the air and slices them with wide, sweeping area attacks.
- Heavenstrike: In this six-hit attack combination, Eris performs wide-sweeping attacks and slashes downward to crush the enemies around her, doing a great deal of damage.
- Mind Blast: A five-hit attack combination consisting of forward, piercing attacks and ending with a finishing blow that sends a shockwave hurling toward enemies in the distance.
This spear belonged to a gentle and mild-mannered man. He lived in shame for a certain antisocial tendency, so he avoided the company of strangers, and lived deep inside the forest with his brothers.
He led a quiet life until one day, the Empire attacked his land, slaughtered his brothers, and torched his house. In despair, he tried to commit suicide. But just as he was about to die, a malicious faerie came to him and forced him into a pact, saving his life.
As the price of his pact, he lost his sight. But with his newfound power, he rose up against the Imperial forces and fought to save the world from the tyranny of the Empire.
Alongside the voiceless savior, he prevented the end on the world. Though he was now a hero, his shameful tendencies remained, so he returned to his life of solitude, a vilified exile.