- Increases defense and prevents the wielder from losing their footing.
- Sonic Blow: Unleashes inner energy and sends enemies flying.
- Free Expedition: The District of Soul Flame (Chest Item).
- Cyclone Dance: A standard five-hit attack combination with which long swords start.
- Crouching Wolf Blast: A five-hit attack combination in which Nowe twists in the air and slams his long sword into the ground, sending a shockwave in front of him over long distances.
- Dragon Blast: This four-hit attack combination unleashes a flurry of wide-sweeping attacks that send enemies into the air.
In his instructions to the royal sword smith, the king demanded that his new sword should combine the fang of a behemoth, the beak of a gryphon, the talon of a dragon, and iron from the eastern lands.
Though he knew the task would be long and arduous, the faithful smith vowed to make the weapon and set out to find the materials right away.
Clearly, the smith needed help, but no traveling companion could be found. Nor was it any surprise that no one rose to the challenge; it was because the kingdom was weak that the king had searched the library to find a sword powerful enough to protect his subjects. This was no mere whim, the smith knew – he had to find a way.
So, the sword smith traveled alone, But two months passed without any progress. Navigating the monster infested wilderness was proving to be difficult and he was close to despair. It was then that a hero of the time happened to pass by, and, after listening to the smith’s tale, he agreed to lend a much needed hand. The two fought on together.
After countless adventure, the faithful smith forged the king’s sword. Sadly, it did not possess as much power as the kind had hoped, but he was still elated with it.
Using the power of the sword, the king kept the monsters at bay and continued to rule the land. The smith was duly knighted and served his king for many happy years.