- Powerful, with potent magic. Very versatile.
- Orion's Dart: Arrows of light seek out and destroy enemies.
- After Chapter 5, Verse 8 - Free Mission: Citadel of Light .
- Dancer's Fury: The standard five-hit combination for all rods.
- Thunderfire: In the five-hit linear attack combination, Manah slams her staff on the ground, sending a shockwave forward.
- Tailwind Blade: In this combination, Manah runs forward and knocks the enemy into the air before performing a wide-sweeping attack with her staff.
- Tornado Blade: A slow attack combination where Manah pole vaults forward using her spear, and swings around to do heavy damage to enemies in the area.
A bureaucrat was accused of treachery and executed by his distrustful king. His family followed his fate, but the executioner took pity upon his youngest son. He let the boy go and told the king that the job was done.
The bureaucrat's son grew up to be a beautiful young man. He made his living as a thief, stealing goods from the bazaar. Sometimes, he would be caught and beaten, but the pain was nothing to him compared to the joy of revenge would bring. In time, he used the money he'd saved to bribe his way into a job at the king's castle.
The boy's androgynous beauty caught the king's eye right away and soon enough, he became one of the King's "special" companions. Late one night, he decided that the time had finally come to exact vengeance, so he headed to the king's bedchamber armed with his father's staff, an elegant weapon tipped with a deadly blade.
However, the king became suspicious when he saw beads of sweat on the boy's brow, and called for his guards. As they converged on him, the boy cut his own throat to the tune of the king's victorious laughter. Perhaps it was fate that Lieutenant Yaha, whose own beauty had shaped his twisted destiny, would eventually own this staff.